Another interesting Book Bundle has just launched at Humble Bundle. The pack highlights 28 books by Make: and a $15 off Make: Magazine Print Subscription at a normal total price of $455.
Bundle Contents By Tiers
The contents of the bundle are split over 4 price tiers. All tiers contain at least 6 books each.
Tier 1, which is available when paying €0.89 and up features:
- Making Makers: Kids, Tools, and the Future of Innovation
- Getting Started with MakerBot
- Getting Started with littleBits
- Make: Getting Started with Adafruit FLORA
- Make: Forrest Mims’ Science Experiments
- $15 off Make: Magazine Print Subscription
The 2nd tier is available when paying €7 or more and it comes with:
- Make: Tech DIY
- Jumpstarting the Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Getting Started with Processing.py
- Getting Started with p5.js
- Jumpstarting C ( Humble Exclusive )
- Make: AVR Programming
If you want to pay €13.50 or more you will also unlock tier 3:
- Make an Arduino-Controlled Robot
- Make: Environmental Monitoring with Arduino
- Make: Easy 1+2+3 Projects
- Make: Basic Arduino Projects
- Make: Arduino Bots and Gadgets
- Make a Mind-Controlled Arduino Robot
- Make: Lego and Arduino Projects
- Make: Learn Electronics with Arduino
Finally, the top tier is available when you decide to pay more than €17.99. Doing so will unlock the following books:
- Make: Getting Started with Processing, 2nd Edition
- Linux for Makers
- Make: Raspberry Pi and AVR Projects
- Making Things Talk, 3rd Edition
- Making Things Smart
- Getting Started with Sensors
- Jumpstarting Your Own PCB Boards
Why should you buy this bundle?
One of the very nice things about this bundle is that all the eBooks come in the following formats: PDF, MOBI and ePub. That means you can read them on your computer, all sorts of mobile devices or e-readers.
Furthermore, in case you are not already a part of Humble Choice, every purchase of this bundle comes with 10% off your first month’s subscription fee. Speaking of which, I believe this is a great time to sign up for the Humble Choice Premium plan because it comes with a staggering 40% OFF ( for new subscribers ) for a limited time.